hotel la fiorita
Send e-mail +39 0365 954020
Slider
Hotel La Fiorita - Lago di Garda
We open on the 4th April 2020 and we close on the 4th November 2020

Limone sul Garda Info about Coronavirus

First of all, we would like to inform you that our family and team are doing well and that no cases of the new viral disease have been reported in our nearby area (Limone sul Garda). However, we also have to inform you that the entire Italian territory will be affected by new government measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus from March 10 through April 3. This includes, for example, that you can no longer travel within, to or from Italy without necessary reasons (family or work-related reasons) during this period.

As the top priority of all of us at the moment is to work towards the non-spreading of the virus, especially to protect the weaker people, we have postponed the season opening of the hotel to April 4th. We are constantly monitoring the situation with the utmost attention and will make further decisions in the interest of everyone.

We kindly ask our guests not to make pressure in this moment for booking cancellations or changes in this current situation as the emergency situation affects all of Europe and is very dynamic and unpredictable. Otherwise, this could lead to confusion and a lot of potentially unnecessary administrative work if, for example, the situation returns to normal within a month. We will definitely find the best possible solutions for existing and upcoming reservations.

In any case, to protect the interests of all our guests, we have added the clause below to all bookings.

"Given the understandable uncertainty due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) emergency, we specify that in the event of the guest's objective inability to reach the hotel, as a direct consequence of an official explicit declaration (e.g. “do not travel”) by the Ministries of the Italian Republic or by the Ministries of the State of origin of the guest (applicable for the dates booked), any deposits paid will be converted into a voucher for future holidays at our hotel, net of an administrative fee. In other cases the normal cancellation conditions apply. The final decision is up to our assessment of the situation and the individual case. We will make the assessment of the situation and the decision 2 weeks before the respective check-in date of the respective booking (not earlier). In doing so, we will orient ourselves on the mentioned official travel warnings."

Back to homepage

The best moments @albergolafiorita on Instagram

  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  • albergolafiorita
  Our Awards
Web Marketing e Siti Internet Omnigraf - Web Marketing e Siti Internet