Welcome to the family
The advantages of family management
You will appreciate the positive aspects of the direct management of the Segala family, along many dimensions during your stay: for breakfast you will be welcomed by a rich buffet and a friendly “good morning” of Paola, ready to offer advices and information about the area, but also up to entertain you with a genuine smile; in the afternoon you can relax in the garden having a rest, or chatting with other guests, or children or the employees who are always present in the calm summer days, and in the evening you can enjoy an excellent traditional dinner prepared by chef Stefano Segala, with a buffet of appetizers and vegetables, different every day and always with fresh ingredients. Finally a quiet evening on the terrace, accompanied by music in the background and enjoying the bar, where Gianluca can recommend a good liquor to end the day.
A little bit of History
Hotel La Fiorita was founded in 1963, as the idea of a young couple, Eugenia Milesi, working in a cotton mill in Campione sul Garda and Giovanni Segala, greengrocer in the Tremosine area. After the wedding they bought a piece of land near the lake in Limone sul Garda. Here the couple decided to try their luck and build a small “garnì”, to host the new coming German tourists.
Soon after the construction of the small “garnì”, three children were born: Renato, Paola and Stefano. The tourism in Limone sul Garda gradually began to increase and, consequently, also the small hotel kept expanding, thanks to the constant effort and dedication of the whole family and the friendly relationship with German guests, who from year to year started to get affectioned to the Segala family.
- Over time more spacious rooms were added, but also more services, such as swimming pool and the large well-kept garden, which gradually saw its trees and plants grow, under the careful hands of the family, in particular of Eugenia (the green thumb of the family). And together with the flora, also the family expanded, with all the grandchildren: Simone, Elisa, Matteo, Gianluca, Giovanni, Samuele and Anna.
Over the years, therefore, the little “garnì”evolved to the Hotel La Fiorita, a continuous development in line with the time, with a focus on better services, for both the historical guests and the new generations.
In winter 2015-2016, after years of planning and design, the major reconstruction work started: in a record time of six months, most of the structure has been demolished and with modern technique the new building is constructed, with high environmental compatibility features (we got the certification level B of energy efficiency, especially thanks to the drastic reduction of energy consumption achieved by installing a photovoltaic implant), anti-seismic and fire safety. The new Hotel La Fiorita opened on the 1st May 2016.
Of course at the centre of the project there were best services and comforts for guests, i.a.:
- better rooms
- modern interior design
- noise isolation, air conditioned, all rooms with either balcony or terrace
- television with satellite connection with German/English/Italian channels
- telephone and digital safe box
- modern bathrooms with hair dryers and spacious shower
- 6 additional rooms, including one suite
- wifi in all the hotel
- solarium terrace with synthetic grass and lake view, with showers
- electronic card system for opening the doors and the gate
- new reception area / room / bar, with terrace
- new entrance and parking
- all spaces are barrier free