The Garda Lake can be considered an authentic outdoor gym, where you can practice many sports or even easier and more relaxing activities. A landscape that starts from 60 meters above sea level (altitude of Lake Garda) reaches peaks of over 2,000 meters high. In this span of altitude you can find everything: the wind blowing in the sails of windsurfers and boats, the fully equipped beaches, mountains to climb, cycling, etc. All is surrounded by a landscape rich in vegetation, an oasis that seems to have no equal. The number of tourists (over 15 million visitors, mostly foreigners), confirms that Lake Garda is really a special place.
In this context, you can find the Hotel La Fiorita, which therefore enjoys a strategic location for the practice of many sport activities:
- Just adjacent there is the Sport Center of Limone sul Garda, where you can enjoy free use of the athletic tracks daily from 7 to 22 (furthermore, in the period from July 1 to August 31, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 9, free exercise classes for all ages are held by professional instructor; in case of bad weather, the courses take place at the Palazzetto dello Sport).
- Just adjacent there are the municipal Tennis clay courts, bookable through our reception or you can get in direct contact with the teacher for one or more lessons.
tel. 328484367- 3396028031
- windsurfing courses on Lake Garda, bookable at the reception
- Kitesurfing courses
- Great variety of mountain bike trails (varying difficulties and all reachable without a car)
- Trekking and jogging
possibility of pleasant walks along the paths of our mountains or immersed in the picturesque olive grove. On request we provide at the reception guides that illustrate all the walks. Alternatively, we recommend the use of the app "App Garda" by Trient Consulting Group, that you can find on Play Store or App store, where you can see all the paths, shown on map and organized by level of difficulty. https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/garda-app-gardasee-italien/id537247829?mt=8
can be practiced with only obligation to fulfill the payment of provincial tax of € 5, ask for info at the reception
20 km far away from the hotel there is the opportunity to play golf (Golf Bogliaco, http://www.golfbogliaco.com/), horse riding (at Lonato on the Garda riding Angels http://www.maneggioangeli.it/) and rafting
- in nearby Val di Ledro, you can go in search of adventure with the Canyoning activity (the headquarter of the organizing company is in Torbole sul Garda http://www.canyonadv.com/)
- Amusement Parks
Just an hour's drive away there is Gardaland, amusement park number one in Italy, suitable for adults and children, and particularly appreciated for the care of the scenery and the green (discounts and tickets are available at the reception)
the lake Garda is becoming in recent years a very important destination for cycling. In the northern part of Garda (Alto Garda Trentino), in fact, there are already many well developed bike paths, of different difficulty levels, all with parking and refreshment stations. Through the app "Garda" on Play Store Appstore, you can find details on all the routes. We do not recommend, however, to cycle along the Gardesana road, because it’s forbidden in some parts, because of the narrow tunnels which are not always illuminated. We point out, however, that in recent years is under construction a major project for a long bike path that connects Limone sul Garda to Riva del Garda, through scaffolding suspended over the lake. We will update this section as soon as there will be news about it.
Garda has a long and established sailing tradition. Over the past 50 years, the sailing Clubs have been able to educate the best Olympic class skippers. The winds vary depending on the area, light winds in the lower part, cooler winds in the area north of Gargnano towards Malcesine and Torbole. The most important sailing centers are located in Riva del Garda and Torbole.
Thermae & spas
- Garda Thermae (Linfano Arco)
- Colà (Lazise)
- Aquaria (Sirmione)
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda (Gargnano)